Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
Master of Arts in Computer Science, expected May 2018
Springfield Technical Community College, Springfield, MA
Courses in Computer Science, 2015 - 2016
Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA
Bachelor of Arts in Physics with Honors, awarded May 2011
Proficient: Java, C, SQL, Python, Git, LabVIEW, HTML, CSS
Other: Vim, Eclipse, BASH, Linux, MacOS, Agile, Scrum
Coursework: Data Structures and Algorithms, Database Management Systems, Advanced Programming, Discrete Mathematics, Fundamentals of Artifical Intelligence
Escape-the-room game built using Blender and Python.
Conway's Game of Life
Implementation of John Conway's Game of Life in Java.
Data Structures in C
Coding basic data structures in the C programming language.
Games and movies created with Python and Blender for Intro to 3D Animation at Brandeis University.
Junior Web Developer · Last Call Media, Northampton, MA · Feb 2016 - Present
- Configured modules in the Drupal CMS and customized module functionality using PHP.
Physicist · Kimball Physics, Inc., Wilton, NH · Aug 2012 - Aug 2015
- Developed software using LabVIEW and pySerial to streamline data acquisition and test custom electron optics systems.
- Designed and assembled a software controlled high-frequency pulse signal generator using LabVIEW and DAQmx.
- Tested new electron emitters and evaluated performance for research and development.
Solar Cell Fabrication Lab · Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA · Sept 2010 - Aug 2011
- Worked with Prof. Alexi Arango to build a solar cell and semiconductor fabrication lab at Mount Holyoke College.
- Duties included designing and building material deposition systems, purchasing inventory, and training students and supervising laboratory operating procedures.
Honors Thesis · Mount Holyoke College · 2011 ,
- "New Device Architectures for Lead Sulfide Colloidal Quantum Dot Photovoltaics Utilizing Metal Oxide Transport Layers and Electrodes"
ONE Lab · Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA · Summer 2010
- Worked with Prof. Alexi Arango to design, fabricate, and test next-generation photovoltaics using multiple thin-film deposition techniques, a project which led to honors thesis work at Mount Holyoke College.
- Deliverables: thesis manuscript, presentation-style thesis defense